Friday, November 21, 2008

Something fresh with that double-double?

I was driving around on errands today listening to my I-pod when I pulled into a Tim Horton's drive thru. As I pulled up to the speaker box to order I heard the crackle of the employee on the other end "that sounds nice." I didn't think too much of it until after I ordered my extra large double-double steeped tea and the inquisitive clerk asked me about the song.

"It's Smilin' by Bryn Christopher."

"Who that?"

"Someone from the UK I've found."

I proceed to tell them about the UK Top 40 list I download weekly from Minninova. As I pulled up to the window I wrote out the details spelling Minninova, the UK Top 40 & the song information for the enthausiastic employee.

As I drove away I realized that I may uncover music other people have not even heard of. With this in mind I have decided to have a weekly post of the Top 10 or 25 from my I-pod.

I hope that those who look at my page can be entertained.

Cheers y'all.

No comments: