Monday, December 01, 2008

IPOD top 10 - Dec 1, 2008

OK, so here is my top 10 for you. I thought of something today as I was mingling with the ex, my fiancé and his partner. I figured Some of you may never have heard of who I have heard that it is unfair to you. Going forward I will post links for you to find the ones I love.

I-pod top 10:
10: Move Along - All American Rejects
9: Daydreamer - Adele
8: Here [In Your Arms] - Hellogoodbye
7: The Look Of Love - Dusty Springfield ft Café Del Mar
6: Happy - Belinda Carlile
5: Lucky - Bif Naked ft Boomtang Boys
4: Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
3: Smilin - Bryn Christopher
2: Better - Boyzone
1: Let It Be - Carol Woods & Timothy T. Mitchum (Across The Universe)

There it is for you. I will be working on the links for my previous one as well. Stay tune!

Here is something new that has peaked my interest. It's a new song by Robyn.


You may remember this song:


Love it:


Or this early classic:


Glad I could entertain.

No comments: