Thursday, July 03, 2008

Things I like - SOAPS!!!!

So, I'm addicted to soap operas. :(

I know, I know. Typical sissy boy stuff, but it's only happened within the last month. It all started off with a show called Hollyoaks from the UK. I was browsing the web one day and came across this vid clip and got hooked. It's a sweet series about a small brit town. I have to say, their soap's kick north American ones for actual acting talent.


Next from that I was told about a series called Eastenders. Not so bad, but not nearly enough queer action for me. We shall see what happens here.


After that I decided to get hooked on some good ol'fashioned ameriacan soap. I use the term good loosely just like the actors use the word talent. But for 6 -10 min vid clips on Youtube, I can't complain about as the acting is limited to the gay character story. The show I am talking about is As The World Turns (ATWT in internet lingo.)


Do you think I stopped? Nope. Shortly after having these 3 addictions I was told about Skins by a brit friend. This is the first series I have actually watched the full episodes of. This show is good. I love all the characters and find myself enjoying the story of Tony more then Max. Strange? I guess this isn't really soap either, but I became addicted to it via soap's so it's a mesh for me.


Anyway, enough about my soap addiction.

No comments: