Thursday, July 03, 2008

Things I like - COMICS!!!


I don't know who here follows comics, but there is some serious stuff going down in the Marvel 616 universe. Serious stuff indeed. But, I'll keep this short on that topic as I'll just get your feet wet on the comics I like.

There are a few sites I like to check out for news and updates on my comic addiction. Newsarama, Superhero Hype, Pink Kryptonite, Uncanny Xmen & the Marvel site are my connections for all that is the X-men. I am somewhat addicted only to the X titles, but I find myself starting to branch out now.

The Marvel books I read currently are: Angel: Revelations, Astonishing X-Men, Avengers/Invaders, Avengers: Intiative, Cable, Captain America, Captrain Britain & MI:13, Eternals, GenNext, Guardians of the Galaxy, Incredible Hurcules, The Last Defenders, Ms Marvel, New Exiles, New Warriors, Runaways, Secret Invasion (and all tie-ins), Thor, Ultimate X-men, Uncanny X-men, Wolverine: First Class, X-Factor, X-Force, X-men: Legacy, Young Avengers & Young X-men.

Other books I read are: The Dresden Files, Proof & Sky Doll.

WOW, no wonder everyone says I'm addicted. Oh well. It's a hobby.

No comments: